Workshops are offered for those who prefer receiving general information about the legal process and want to be assisted with preparing their case documents in a group setting. These workshops are presented by Self-Help attorneys or paralegals under attorney supervision. Presenters will NOT give legal advice.
If a workshop requires you to fill out registration forms, then you need to fill out the forms before attending that workshop. For your convenience, if a workshop requires registration forms, then that workshops information packet will contain the registration forms.
- "How to Start a Divorce Case" Flyer + Registration Forms
- "Como Iniciar un Caso de Divorcio" Volante + Formas de Registro
- "Huong Dan Dien Don Ly Di, Ly Than Hoac Huy Bo Hon Thu – Phan 1"
- "Divorce or Legal Separation Clinic for Computer Users”
- "How to Respond to a Divorce Case" Flyer + Registration Forms
- "Como Responder a un Caso de Divorcio" Volante + Formas de Registro
- "How to File an Order to Show Cause for Custody & Visitation" (also known as Request for Order) Flyer + Registration Forms
- "How to Establish Parentage and/or Get Custody/Visitation Orders (Unmarried Parents)" Flyer + Registration Forms
- "Como Establecer la Relacion de Padre y/o Obtener Ordenes de Custodia/Visitacion (Padres No Casados)" Volante + Formas de Registro