Home » OC Pay
What is an OC Pay #?
An OC Pay # is assigned to every case. It serves as a unique identifier to allow access to the Court's automated phone system and web transaction system.
Your OC Pay # is printed on the front of the violation information notice on the right of your citation number. You may also find your OC Pay # on any other Court generated form and/or notice.
Payments, extensions and general Court information can be obtained through the automated phone system using this number.
Get my OC Pay #
Where can you find your OC Pay # if you have a Violation Information Notice? Click here
Note: Traffic citations, including the assigned OC Pay#, may not be available through online case access for up to 21 days from the date the citation was issued. A violation information notice may be mailed to you at the address listed on your citation which contains general information and options available for resolving the citation. If you do not receive a violation information notice in advance of your citation appearance date, contact the court as failure to receive a courtesy notice is not a legal excuse for failing to take care of the citation. When submitting payments and/or documents by mail, allow 10 days for delivery and processing.
If you have your case number, you can find your OC Pay # in the Case Access application. Note: You will be asked to 'Accept Terms' before using the application.
You may search for your case by defendant name to get your OC Pay # thru Case Name Search for free following these tips:
- Register for a Case Name Search account for free.
- Register the account under the same name that is on your case – otherwise, your free search will not find your record.
- Omit the middle name or initial to increase your chances to find your case.
- After your successful enrollment and log-in, look for the ‘Search Me’ button on your search screen.
- Ready? Go to Case Name Search to enroll.